Friday, March 16, 2012

Color Blocking

Today, Hillary wanted to share with you an interesing video on color that she found.
 
If any of you follow my other blog, you might know that I've very into polyvore lately.  While on polyvore, I have noticed a very bold and interesting trend called colorblocking, where you wear bold pieces of different colors (or possibly one piece with large sections or blocks of color).  In an attempt to understand what was really behind the trend, I looked up some resources on the internet.  When I did, I found an excellent video by Kitty Cotten, who has an extensive and very professional looking fashion, style and crafting blog.
I wanted to share it with you because, aside from explaining a new fashion trend, it very simply and beautifully explains color theory, a great thing for those who wear jewelry and those who create wearable art to know.  We hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment